Cernit Polymer Clays have a Porcelain like finish to produce professional projects in your own home, No special Kilns required!
Once you have finished your modelling project simply place in your home oven preheated to 110-130° C (follow the instructions on the packaging!)
- Used by professional artists worldwide
- Once baked and cooled can be sanded, sawn, painted, varnished, glued and added to
- Huge colour pallette that mixes very well to create millions of shades
- Excellent shape retention properties
- Widely used for polymer clay millefiori
- Perfect for canes, beads, buttons, miniatures and much more
- Very strong once fired
- Easy to condition to how you like it
- Suitable for almost every modelling clay project
- Suitable for beginners, experts, young and not so young alike
- Great for rehabilitating hands and forearms
- Only limited by imagination!